11.13.2007

Keeping good company ...


Let me just start this post by saying that I do not claim to be the least bit of a 'car person'.
That being said, last night I was feeling pretty crabby from working late, needing dinner and knowing I still had the daunting task of packing for 13-straight-days of travel. But as I walked out to the parking garage, my mood was lifted when I saw this cool vintage Porsche parked next to my car ... although I'm not a car fanatic, this is one of my favorite Porche models/body styles - and I especially like the hot red racing stripes. It's good to know my car is keeping such good company.

2 comments:

John said...

That 911 is, if I may borrow a line from Jimmy Volmer, 'An instant classic'.
The red/black motif is even carried out on the interior- very nice. Those shiney wheels must go though.

Crawford Tillinghast said...

Here in my car
I feel safest of all
I can lock all my doors
its the only way to live

in cars