12.14.2007

More photos from Thanksgiving & Engagement Party

It was so great to see our Toledo friends and family over the Thanksgiving holiday and the engagement party hosted by the Koury's (Thank You!)! I loved seeing everyone: my parents, the Kourys - especially all the kids - and all of the wonderful friends of the Kourys! Good Cincinnati friends Todd and Christie and Co. made the 4-hour trip from NKY to party with us - and to introduce beautiful baby Madison to us - thank you and congratulations!! I also loved catching up with Will, one of my best UT friends. (More photos to come, I think ... Mark K??)




3 comments:

Crawford Tillinghast said...

That guy in the red sweater looks fat.

Crawford Tillinghast said...

Not to mention he looks like a doofus

Gail said...

We had a great time, too! Love Mom & Dad